We commit TEC and its Members to these objectives,
- That, as individuals and as an organization, we should become a recognized factor in the community.
- TEC Membership will be reserved for individuals who are leaders in their fields.
- These are expected to be active, visible professionals.
- Such individuals circulate in the community and influence the thinking of others.
- TEC will be more active than traditional networking organizations.
- TEC members are responsible for “building” each other.
- Each seat is considered to have value – Each seat holder is expected to generate and receive significant financial benefit from holding the seat.
- Seat productivity is periodically evaluated – for the Members’ performance for the group and for other Members.
Therefore the seat, “Real estate broker – Warehouse/distribution” –
- Should receive value from the Members.
- Enough value that his or her seat would be worth tens of thousands of dollars of income each year.
- And, that seat should feed the interests of,
- Attorney – Real estate, Finance, Etc.
- Finance – Commercial Banker, Real estate lender, Etc.
- Engineering & Construction – all categories
- And other Member categories, as appropriate
Message from the Vice President: The Agenda
Remember the last time you went to a meeting and nothing was accomplished? Worse yet, an individual or group attempted to take over and run the meeting?
Holding a meeting without an agenda is an invitation to disputes, disengagement and a general waste of time for all parties. Of all the undertakings that corporations and groups utilize on a frequent basis is the “meeting” and most meetings fail to produce their desired outcome.