- TEC was founded in 2006 in Houston, Texas, by Clyde Bryan and Dan Hoyt.
- TEC is built around the weekly Membership meetings.
- Ninety minute Membership meetings are held the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month at 11:30 a.m., at Royal Oaks Country Club, 2910 Royal Oaks Club Drive, Houston, Texas 77082.
- The value of the Membership is in "planned and repeated exposure" of each Member's specific professional expertise to the Membership and in the contact base available through the Membership.
- The more knowledge all Members have of each Member’s professional offering and expertise, the greater the value to all.
- TEC seeks individuals of higher values and accomplishment, who are seasoned, active members of their professions, and who will participate in building the interests of TEC and its Members.
Message from the Vice President: The Agenda
Remember the last time you went to a meeting and nothing was accomplished? Worse yet, an individual or group attempted to take over and run the meeting?
Holding a meeting without an agenda is an invitation to disputes, disengagement and a general waste of time for all parties. Of all the undertakings that corporations and groups utilize on a frequent basis is the “meeting” and most meetings fail to produce their desired outcome.